Thursday, October 8, 2009

HIBERNATHAN

i don't know what it is...but i'm tired. i've come up with a list of possible causes...and the list is about as mediocre as the rest of this blog. 

1. work- not a big deal everyone does it...i don't hate my job....it just wears me down a bit. 

     2. play....i don't do much...so when i do...i'm naturally going to fatigue a litte faster than when i played more often. 
 
3. that BULL BIRD "passion pit" show i went to.....how awful!... it made me wish i was still      taking the sizable nap i woke up from to go to it. the singers voice sounded like a pre-teen         child calling for mothers milk. that's awkward on more than one level....i mean it's one thing to breast feed....but completely another to do it until you're old enough to ask for it....

...and what do they label themselves?...because i'll avoid them and anyone in their genre like the hiny (h1n1) flu.....

4. people. people make me tired....not all...but some. i mean how could they not?...that show selling out tonite= me being tired of people. so thanks people....i'm blaming you for my love for napsssssssssssssssssssssssss.

No comments: